How to send a sample
Instructions for sample transportation can be found here.
Igenomix UK Ltd
Surrey Technology Centre
40 Occam Road Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YG
Opening times: Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm
Completed requisition forms for the different tests must accompany all samples. For assistance in completing these forms please contact our customer support or the laboratory.
ERA - EMMA - ALICE Test Requisition & Consent Form
CGT - Test Requisition & Consent Form
SAT - Test Requisition & Consent Form
NACE - Basic & Extended - Test Requisition & Consent Form l NACE - Basic Only - Test Requisition & Consent Form
POC - Test Requisition & Consent Form
PGT-A (Formerly PGS) - Test Requisition Form l Embryo Biopsy Worksheet
PGT-M (Formerly PGD) - Test Requisition Form
PGT-SR (Formerly PGD for rearrangements) - Test Requisition Form
Instructions for Healthcare Professionals
Embryo Biopsy Tubing Validation - Instructions l Embryo Washing/Tubing - Instructions
POC - Instructions l SAT - Instructions l NACE/NIPT - Instructions
Further sample transportation details:
- Unlabelled, mislabelled or damaged samples will not be accepted.
- Samples not accompanied by the relevant “Test Requisition Form” will not be processed.
- The report for samples accompanied by an incomplete “Test Requisition Form” will not be released until the form is completed
- When the outside ambient temperature exceeds 35°C please contact the laboratory for further instructions on how to send the samples.
- For detailed instructions regarding sample requirement specifications, test requisition, sample collection, sample packaging and transportation for the different tests please refer to the User Manual and specific test manuals.